Guest opinions on critical issues in intercollegiate athletics in collegiate athletics are welcome (submit your op-ed following the instructions below..
Podcast interviews of the most respected and experienced academicians, researchers and administrators in fields related to the conduct of intercollegiate athletics programs are featured.
Submit Your Opinion Guests are invited to submit OP-EDs for publication on the web site. Original articles may not have been previously published in any print or electronic media and must be on a current issue in intercollegiate athletics. Articles should be submitted as a Word document (no PDFs). If accepted, the author will be consulted regarding the need for editorial revisions.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List