Panelists discussed whether the NCAA Division I Transformation Committee’s proposed changes that are the next steps in shifting governance away from a centralized organization to the respective competitive divisions will result in a different and transformative reality or a continuation to the Division I commercial sport model — a quest for the proverbial “golden ring.” What will happen to Division III and lower resourced institutions in Divisions I and II? Will there be a redistribution of revenues to better meet athletes’ medical and educational needs?
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.