The Honorable Rosa DeLauro, Congresswoman for the Third District of Connecticut, commemorates the naming of The Drake Group National Symposium – Advancing Integrity in College Sport in honor of Allen Sack, co-founder, Director Emeritus, and Past President of The Drake Group. Dr. Sack, a Professor Emeritus in the College of Business at the University of New Haven where he taught for forty-one years, the former Director of the federally funded Center for Athletes Rights and Education, and a former defensive end for Notre Dame, is a nationally recognized scholar who has published extensively in academic journals and presented papers at countless education association conferences. Dr. Sack is the author of Counterfeit Amateurs: An Athlete’s Journey Through the Sixties to the Age of Academic Capitalism and co-author of College Athletes for Hire: The Evolution and Legacy of the NCAA’s Amateur Myth.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.