Presented to Sedona Prince, The Drake Group Presidential Award honors an extraordinary contribution by an individual who has helped advance the integrity of intercollegiate athletics through an articulate and well-reasoned response to a current event or important issue. The individual, through his or her voice, writings, or other public action has demonstrated informed thought leadership in intercollegiate athletics, toward the end of advancing the integrity of athletics, emphasizing the primacy of educational objectives and/or insisting on responsible fiscal and ethical conduct of intercollegiate athletics as an extracurricular enterprise.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.