A regular feature of our webinar series is “Follow-Up Notes/Q&As” which provides a link to the recorded webinar, answers to questions from the audience that panelists did not have the time to address (prepared by Drake Group experts), and information on previous and next webinars. This edition covers audience questions related to panelists’ discussion of Title IX and the NIL Marketplace: Subterfuge or Opportunity to Remedy Historical Inequities?
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.