Former Olympians Martina Navratilova, Nancy Hogshead Makar, and Donna de Varona lead a a blue-ribbon slate of researchers, lawyers, athletes, gender equity experts and sports administrators to address the topic of transgender athletes in girls’ and women’s interscholastic, intercollegiate and open Olympic and club sports. Panelists will explore whether eligibility for participation should be based on an individual’s sex, gender identity or a combination of the two, and how science, law, and social justice should inform sports policy makers. Learn more about this free webinar which is part of The Drake Group Webinar Series on Critical Issues in College Sport.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.