Drake Group leaders explain how college athletes are being harmed by the current NCAA constructed system of college sports, why the NCAA won’t fix it and how Congress must be involved to find solutions.
2022 The Drake Group Student Journalism Prize for Investigative Reporting on Intercollegiate Athletics to Jessica Jurcek
WEBINAR #23: 2023 Sack Symposium Proceedings – Session Two “Aspects of the College Athlete Environmnet That Negatively and Positively Contribute to Academic Outcomes”
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.