Katie Lever, member of the The Drake Group Board of Directors and its Chief Communications Officer joins Jay Bilas, Maddie Salamone, Marc Edelman, Christina Chenault for a Power Check Ball Podcast discussing the end of NCAA restrictions on college athletes making money from endorsements outside their participation in intercollegiate athletics.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List
Sign up for free and receive interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.
Sign Up Now!
For Email Marketing you can trust.