David Sacco is a Practitioner in Residence in the Finance program at the University of New Haven and serves as a full-time instructor in the Finance, Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship programs. Mr. Sacco joined the Pompea College of Business faculty in 2018. He holds both a BS and an MBA, in finance, from New York University.
Mr. Sacco spent 25 years in the institutional fixed income business. He began his career at The Chase Manhattan Bank in interest rate swaps in 1985 and moved to UBS in 1986. Before leaving UBS in 2009, he traded a variety of fixed income products and derivatives and rose to the level of Managing Director and global head of Rates. He was also member of the UBS Investment Bank Board.
In addition to teaching, Mr. Sacco is involved in several extracurricular organizations at the Pompea College of Business including the Investment Club and Liberty Initiative. Mr. Sacco also has an active consulting business for and invests in start-ups and small businesses.
- Academic Integrity
- Athlete Compensation, Scholarships and Benefits
- Athlete Health, Insurance, Medical
- Athletes’ Rights
- Certification, Accreditation
- Coach and Administrator Salaries
- Congressional Intervention
- Eligibility for Participation
- Enforcement and Due Process
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Facility Excesses
- Gender Equity
- NCAA Reform
- Racial Exploitation
- Revenue Generation and Distribution
- Student Fees and Institutional Subsidies
- Tax Preferences
- Transparency and Reporting
Join Our E-Mail List